Thursday, February 10, 2011

15 Green Things

For this assignment I had to take 15 green images and turn them into one image. At first I tried to turn them into a collage but that didn't work out very well. Then I tried editing the images to combine them and make them things that they were not. For example, I turned a parking meter into a security camera and grass into a beat up pillar. I was inspired by the "Crazy Combos" that the other digital imaging class made last semester. I am satisfied with my work but I wish I could have made some things blend in more. If I were to do it differently I would make everything in color and focus less on the cat and the car.

1 comment:

  1. i really like this, kaitlyn. do you want to print it? thanks for putting so much thought into your work & your writing about it.
    peace

    ReplyDelete