Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1st Assignment



For our assignment we were given multiple images and asked to rearrange and edit them. The original file started with a Tye-dye background, rainbow stripes, one small black music not and 3 black musicians all on the same layer. I had to split the layers, copy and re size the music not, split and decoratively erase the rainbow stripes and change the colors of the musicians and music notes using only colors in the picture. I approached it by looking at my first draft, seeing what I liked and didn't like, and then made those changes in my second draft. I was inspired by the original image. If I could do anything differently, I would use a different eraser shape.

3 comments:

  1. i love all of the bright colors it is trippy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the colors, too. you have a great eye for design -- you've got a unified composition here. peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really good I like how you arranged the color strips and where you placed the people and the music notes. I like the colors that you used as well.

    ReplyDelete